Leather Doctor® Kit-S5.ps, suede protein based stain removal kit is designed to remove protein based stains that tends to coagulates. d’Protein-10 is designed to deflocculates coagulating protein stains such as blood, body-discharge, milk, cream, ice cream, egg, meat juices, vomit, perspiration, urine and other protein based stains. Moreover, any staining that comes from a living animal or person will probably need this product in the removing process. Acidifier-2.0 is a leather pH stabilizer that is used to rinse and neutralize to its desired neutral pH of 3 - 5 simultaneously and ensures that the leather retain its healthy squeaky feel with a wet finger testing. Hydrator-3.3 relaxes stiff leather and reduces surface tension prior to fat and oil replenishing. Fatliquor-5.0 replenishing rejuvenates the leather structure for softness and suppleness when dry. The surface wear of the leather is greatly reduced with a rub-resistant Protector-S+ that enhances a non-stick silky-feel to shield against sticky soiling. Note that the mentioned products suffix numbers denotes its pH value in this holistic approach to removing protein based stains from suede leathers. For fine suede, treat it as nubuck (Kit N5.ps) using nubuck Brush-2 / Eraser-4 instead.
1. Surface deposit are brushed away using the suede Brush-3 and/or Eraser-5.
2. Spray d’Protein-10 agitate with nubuck Brush-2 / Eraser-4 and towel extract until it shows clean.
3. Spray again to remaining stain agitates with suede Brush-3 and/or Eraser-5, let dwell 10 to 30 minutes and towel extract until it shows clean.
4. Spray Acidifier-2.0 to rinse and pH balance follows with towel extract until it shows clean.
5. Erase wick-up residue with Eraser-4 prior to hydrating.
1. Spray Hydrator-3.3 to relax stiff and stick together fibers and to wick out suspended foreign contamination.
2. Erase wick-up residue with Eraser-5 prior to fat and oil replenishing.
Fat and Oil Replenishing:
1. Spray Fatliquor-5.0 distributed with a foam brush until the leather is saturated.
2. Repeat second or third application each round the water contents evaporates until saturation.
3. Leave the leather natural drying for extra softness.
4. Erase wick-up residue with Eraser-5 prior to protection.
Non-stick, Rub-Resistant Protection:
1. Shake well, mist spray Protector-S+ evenly and brush-in with nubuck Brush-2.
2. When dry thereafter groom with suede Brush-3 again for a silky finger writing effect and it is ready for use.