Leather Pigmented Smoke-Odor Remover - Kit-P3.so by Leather Doctor is specially formulated to eliminate soot and smoke odors. CleanSmoke-4.7 is used in conjunction with Prep-7.7 to effectively remove the sticky micron size smoke particles that lodges in the leather pores, stitching seams and perforated panels. It is the scrutinizing and removing of these off gassing sticky particles that will eventually solve the odor problem. The sticky residues thereafter are removed with Clean-3.8 follows with Rinse-3.0. Hydrator-3.3 helps relax the leather structure below surface through stitching rows and micro crazing, reduce surface tension for fat and oil replenishing. Fatliquor.LS-5.5 imparts the classic leather scent besides penetrating and lubricating the leather structure for softness, suppleness and strength when dry. Any sticky residue from the Fatliquor-5.0 on the surface should be driven below surface with Hydrator-3.3 using the horsehair Brush-1. Protector-B+ imparts to the surface a non-stick buttery-feel to shield against sticky soot and smoke soiling. Note that the mentioned products suffix numbers denotes its pH value in this holistic approach in decontaminating smoke odors from the varieties of pigmented leathers.
Deodorizing with Restorative Surface Cleaning:
1. Apply Prep-7.7, agitate with horsehair Brush-1 and towel extract until it shows clean.
2. Re-apply Prep-7.7 and spray over with CleanSmoke-4.7 for a combine agitation with horsehair Brush-1 and towel extract until it shows clean.
3. Sticky residue is cleaned and rinsed with Clean-3.8 follows with Rinse-3.0 and towel extracted until it shows clean.
Hydrating below Surface:
1. Hydrator-3.3 is applied to soak into the leather to relax stiff and stick together fibers and to wick out suspended foreign contamination.
2. Wrapping the leather with paper towel and wet it out with Hydrator-3.3 is an advance technique to let the leather soak up the hydrator.
3. The paper towel is left on the leather to dry naturally; this technique allows the wick soiling particulates to be trapped by the paper towel instead ofremaining on the leather surface to worn out finishes.
See more details:
Fat and Oil below Replenishing:
1. Fatliquor LS-5.5 is applied and distributed into below the finishes with a foam brush until the leather is saturated.
2. Continuous second or third application is repeated each round the water contents evaporates until saturation.
3. Leave the leather natural drying for extra softness.
See more details:
1. Protector-B+ is applied by mist spray and spread with paper towel.
2. For routine application, a paper towel is recommended to extract soiling simultaneously.
Kit Content and Product Description:
Leather Doctor® Prep-7.7 (60ml)
This is a waterbased pH-7.7 high viscosity leather cleaner developed to remove gums on all pigmented leathers. It works by dwell-time allowing its superior penetrating, lubricating and suspending power to do its work. Sticky residue is to be cleaned and rinsed with Cleaner-3.8 follows with Rinse-3.0.
Leather Doctor® CleanSmoke-4.7
This is a waterbased pH 4.7 leather-safe soot and smoke cleaning booster and deodorizer. It is for effective removal of its sticky contamination as well as its overpowering odor when work in conjunction with Prep-7.7.
Leather Doctor® Clean-3.8 (250ml)
This is a leather-safe pH 3.8 cleaner for removing Prep-7.7 sticky residue.
Leather Doctor® Rinse-3.0 (250ml)
This is a leather-safe pH 3.0 rinse to neutralize alkalinity and remove all traces of cleaning residue to a healthy squeaky-feel.
Leather Doctor® Hydrator-3.3 (250ml)
This is a waterbased pH 3.3 leather-safe hydrator with active surfactantcy for lowering the interfacial tension. It is for hydrating dried, stiffed or shrunk leathers to separates the crushed, stick together fibrils and relaxes them. It is for charging the leather protein fibers below its iso-electric point positive for long lasting hydrogen bond with the ionic negative charged Fatliquor-5.0. It is for facilitating colloidal water movement within the leather structure during the wicking process to move soiling particulates to the surface.
Leather Doctor® Fatliquor LS-5.5 (250ml)
This is a pH 5.5 anionic charged micro emulsion fatliquor with infused leather-scent to rejuvenate leather with softness, suppleness and strength. It penetrates and lubricates the leather fibers so that after drying they will be capable of sliding over one another smoothly. It softens the leather with stretchability, compressibility and flexibility, while enhancing its rip tensile strength greatly. It relaxes coarse breaks, creases and wrinkles enhance suppleness and prevent cracking. It helps to keep leather at its optimum physical performance and prevent premature ageing.
Leather Doctor® Protector-B+ (120ml)
This is a leather scented, non-film forming, non-stick, rub-resistant protector that impart a natural buttery-feel. Its non-stick breathable barrier is essentially to shield the detrimental effects of sticky soiling. Its natural buttery-feel protection increases the leather resistance to wet and dry rubs, thus reduce stretch, scuff and abrasion. It reduces friction squeaks that wear the finishes when one slides in and out of auto seats.
Leather Brush-1 (1pc)
This horsehair detailing brush is designed ergonomically to be an extension of our hand with a sturdy grooved grip. It is designed to produce effective result easily and efficiently. It is recommended for all smooth leather for a soft and scratch-free cleaning. Its length is 7 inches with a three-row bristle 1½ inches cleaning head.
Paper Towel Rags (5 pcs)
This rag works like cloth, lint free, highly absorbent and washable. General application is for extracting suspended soiling or for spreading hydrator, fatliquor or protector. It is used for both dye and topcoat padding for smooth leathers.
3 inch Poly-Brush (2 pcs)
This is a dense foam that resists tearing and shredding and carries more material. It has a solid wood handle that allows greater control for quality results. It is used for controlling and spreading fatliquor for a more even distribution.