Leather Pigmented Bacteria Odor Killer - Kit-P3.bk by Leather Doctor is developed for disinfecting and controlling pungent odor causing bacteria activities in a holistic approach. Protein sources are removed with specialty leather protein remover d’Protein-10. The high pH is rinse and neutralized with Acidifier-2.0 to bring the leather to its neutral pH of 3 – 5. d’Bacteria-3.7 is a waterbased biodegradable, odorless and colorless leather-safe bactericide for treatment after decontamination cleaning. Hydrator-3.3 helps relax stiff and stick-together fibers and eliminate surface tension for an even appearance. Fat and oil are replenished with a leather-scented Fatliquor LS-5.5 to return leather softness when dry with a classic leather scent. Protector-B+ with its non-stick buttery-feel protection helps shield against sticky soiling for easier leather care. Note that the mentioned products suffix numbers denotes its pH value in this holistic approach to eliminate pungent odor causing bacteria activities.
1. Inspect with detecting nose to locate odor.
2. Spray d’Protein-10 agitate with horsehair brush and towel extract until towel shows clean.
3. Spray Acidifier-2.0 agitate with horsehair brush and towel extract until towel shows clean.
1. Spray d’Bacteria-3.7 and let it soak until natural dry and inspect for satisfaction.
2. An effective technique is place a paper towel soaks wet through without airspace to help wick up foreign residue when dry.
1. Hydrator-3.3 is applied to soak into the leather to relax stiff and stick together fibers and to wick out suspended foreign
2. Wrapping the leather with paper towel and wet it out with Hydrator-3.3 is an advance technique to let the leather soak up
3. The paper towel is left on the leather to dry naturally; this technique allows the wick soiling particulates to be trapped by the
paper towel instead of remaining on the leather surface.
Fat and Oil Replenishing
1. Fatliquor LS-5.5 is applied by foam brush until saturation.
2. Continuous second or third application is repeated each round the water contents evaporates until saturation.
3. Leave the leather for natural drying for extra softness.
1. Protector-B+ is applied by mist spraying and spreads with paper towel.
2. For routine application, a paper towel is recommended to extract soiling simultaneously.
Kit Content and Product Description:
Leather Doctor® d’Protein-10 (250ml)
This is a waterbased pH 10 leather protein stain remover. It is for removing blood, body-discharge, milk, cream, ice-cream, egg, meat juices, vomit, perspiration, urine and other protein based stains. In addition, any staining that comes from a living animal or person will probably need this product in the removing process.
Leather Doctor® Acidifier-2.0 (250ml)
This is a waterbased pH 2.0 leather acidifier to pH neutralizing the leather to a healthy squeaky-feel. The objective is to return the leather to its pH neutral of 3 – 5 for the leather-structure chemistry integrity sake.
Leather Doctor® d’Bacteria-3.7 (250ml)
This is a waterbased pH 3.7 biodegradable, odorless and colorless leather-safe bactericide.
It is for disinfecting and controlling pungent odor causing bacteria activities after decontamination cleaning.
Leather Doctor® Hydrator-3.3 (250ml)
This is a waterbased pH 3.3 leather-safe hydrator with active surfactantcy for lowering the interfacial tension. It is for hydrating dried, stiffed or shrunk leathers to separates the crushed, stick together fibrils and relaxes them. It is for charging the leather protein fibers below its iso-electric point positive for long lasting hydrogen bond with the ionic negative charged Fatliquor-5.0. It is for facilitating colloidal water movement within the leather structure during the wicking process to move soiling particulates to the surface.
Leather Doctor® Fatliquor LS-5.5 (250ml)
This is a pH 5.5 anionic charged micro emulsion fatliquor with infused leather-scent to rejuvenate leather with softness, suppleness and strength. It penetrates and lubricates the leather fibers so that after drying they will be capable of sliding over one another smoothly. It softens the leather with stretchability, compressibility and flexibility, while enhancing its rip tensile strength greatly. It relaxes coarse breaks, creases and wrinkles enhance suppleness and prevent cracking. It helps to keep leather at its optimum physical performance and prevent premature ageing.
Leather Doctor® Protector-B+ (120ml)
This is a leather scented, non-film forming, non-stick, rub-resistant protector that impart a natural buttery-feel. Its non-stick breathable barrier is essentially to shield the detrimental effects of sticky soiling. Its natural buttery-feel protection increases the leather resistance to wet and dry rubs, thus reduce stretch, scuff and abrasion. It reduces friction squeaks that wear the finishes when one slides in and out of auto seats.
Leather Brush-1 (1pc)
This horsehair detailing brush is designed ergonomically to be an extension of our hand with a sturdy grooved grip. It is designed to produce effective result easily and efficiently. It is recommended for all smooth leather for a soft and scratch-free cleaning. Its length is 7 inches with a three-row bristle 1½ inches cleaning head.
Paper Towel Rags (5 pcs)
This rag works like cloth, lint free, highly absorbent and washable. General application is for extracting suspended soiling or for spreading hydrator, fatliquor or protector. It is used for both dye and topcoat padding for smooth leathers.
3 inch Poly-Brush (2 pcs)
This is a dense foam that resists tearing and shredding and carries more material. It has a solid wood handle that allows greater control for quality results. It is used for controlling and spreading fatliquor for a more even distribution.