Auto Leather Bloodstain Remover Kit At5.bs by Leather Doctor removes coagulating and rusty bloodstains. Old bloodstains coagulate and dried bloodstains may range from tan to dark brown with an outer ring. Dried bloodstain deposits are gently brushed, then Protein Cleaner-9.9 is applied with gentle agitation until it starts to dissolve and run. Acidifier-2.0 is used to neutralize and rinse the remaining residue. Tarnish Cleaner-1.3 continues to work on the rusty trace of the stain until it dries naturally. The product below the leather pH neutral of 1.3 needs to be pH balanced with Basifier-8.8 with a pH value of 8.8 to bring the leather pH chemistry integrity to its pH neutral of 3 to 5. As some stains and working products may be absorbed, an inter-fibrillary colloidal water movement is further facilitated with Hydrator-3.3 to move suspension and working product residue to resurface before fatliquoring (fat and oil replenishing). Fatliquor-5.0 to rejuvenates the leather for suppleness when dry. Protector-B enhances a non-stick rub-resistant protection with a buttery feel that shield against sticky soiling. Products in picture will be substitute accordingly for the Eraser and the Protector.
Step-1. Protein Stain Cleaning:
1. Inspect and remove all caked and surface deposits before application.
2. Protein Cleaner-9.9 is applied, agitate with Brush-1 or a blunt bamboo skewer until it starts to dissolve and run, then extract with repetition until the stain is removed.
Step-2. Protein Stain pH Neutralizing:
1. Neutralize and rinse with mandatory Acidifier-2.0 until the towel shows clean to a squeaky feel.
2. Towel dries and inspect for satisfaction.
3. Any rusty appearance is treated with Tarnish Cleaner-1.3 when dry.
Step-3. Rust Stain Cleaning:
1. Rust component of the bloodstain is treated by a Redox (oxidation-reduction) reaction when the stain is dry. Tarnish Cleaner-1.3 is applied neatly with a cotton swab on heavier stains with a wet-out towel-5 cut to size and placed above the stains
2. The product is left to work until it dries for inspection. Heavier stains may require repeat treatment, and proceed immediately to pH neutralize it.
Step-4. Rust Stain pH Neutralizing:
A pH-neutralizing residue of the low pH value Tarnish Cleaner-1.3 (pH 1.3) is mandatory for denaturing the leather.
1. Basifier-8.8 (pH 8.8) is applied over the Tarnish Cleaner-1.3 and is towel extracted to match the amount of Tarnish Cleaner-1.3 being used earlier to neutralize it out.
Leather normally will dry stiffer due to the Van Der Waal phenomenon and needs to be hydrated to relax the leather structure pre-conditioning it before fatliquoring.
1. The thickness of the leather is saturated to an optimum level, with moisture oozing out when gently pressed between thumb and fingers with Hydrator-3.3.
2. The leather may dwell for 72 hours for complete hydration or saturation.
3. It is then manipulated by staking, stretching, massaging, or cross-flexing to relax the leather to satisfaction.
4. With satisfaction and allowing up to 25% combined moisture content or when a dry cotton towel remains dry from extraction and the leather is still damp with Hydrator-3.3, fatliquoring begins before the leather is dry.
1. Fatliquor-5.0 is applied and brushed with horsehair Brush-1 into the leather structure, as about 83.33% of water content evaporates more is applied until the leather is fully saturated (intending to achieve an average of 14% of fat and oil when dry).
2. The fat-liquored leather is left to a slow dry, and any surface shining residue is driven into the leather structure by brushing with Hydrator-3.3 until the milky residue turns crystal clear.
3. The surface clear moisture is extracted with a cotton towel until the towel shows dry.
4. Begin staking, stretching, massaging, or cross-flexing one more time before the leather is completely dried for the desired suppleness.
1. Protector-B or Scent Protector-B+ is applied to reduce friction wear and impart a non-stick surface against soiling with a natural buttery feel.
2. Spread with a foam brush or folded wettable paper towel and ready for use when dry.