Auto Leather Bacteria Odor Killer Kit A3.bk by Leather Doctor is for disinfecting and controlling bacteria-pungent odor-causing activities in a holistic system approach to eliminate side effects to the chemistry integrity of the leather.
The principal product is Leather Bacteria Killer-3.7, a water-based biodegradable, odorless, and colorless leather-safe bactericide treatment after preparation cleaning.
Preparation cleaning is performed with Leather Pro Cleaner-1.5 and Leather Acidifier-2.0 system.
Hydration to relax stiff and stick-together fibers and eliminates surface tension is by Leather Hydrator-3.3 immediately follows with replenishing diminishing fat and oil to rejuvenate for leather suppleness when dry with a classic leather scent with Leather Scent Fatliquor-5.5.
Surface scent masking is performed with Leather Scent Protector-B+ diffusing a classic leather scent to mask, and it imparts a buttery feel touch that reduces sticky soiling for easier routine cleaning. The leather is ready for use when dry.
1. Odor is located by a detecting nose and inspected.
1. Pro Cleaner-1.5 is applied and agitated with a horsehair brush and towel extract until it shows clean.
2. Protein Cleaner-9.9 is applied and agitated with a horsehair brush and towel extract until it shows clean.
3. Acidifier-2.0 is applied and agitated with a horsehair brush and towel extract until it shows clean.
1. Bacteria Killer-3.7 is applied and saturated until naturally dry and inspected for satisfaction.
2. A paper towel is saturated without airspace to help wick up stains as it dries.
Hydrating to Remove Penetrated Stains:
1. Hydrator-3.3 is applied to saturate the thickness of the leather to an optimum level, with moisture oozing out when gently pressed between thumb and fingers.
2. A wettable paper towel is placed over the area without airspace to trap stains as it dries instead of remaining on the surface.
3. The dried paper towel is peeled off, and the surface is brushed or erased before fatliquor reconditioning.
Fat and Oil Reconditioning:
1. Scent Fatliquor-5.5 is applied and redistributed evenly with a foam brush until fully saturated.
2. Repeat application when water content evaporates until fully saturated.
3. Let naturally dry for extra softness and wick up soiling particulates is brushed when crispy dry. Sticky residue is wiped with Hydrator-3.3.
1. Scent Protector-B+ is applied and redistributed with a paper towel and ready for use when dry.