Leather Pigmented Tannin Stain Remover - Kit-P3.ns by Leather Doctor is specially developed to remove most stains that is vegetable and plant derives including coffee, tea, grass, juice and beverage. Compound stains other component sticky substances are remove by Cleaner-3.8 follows with Rinse-3.0. When dry again the remaining stains are treated with d’Tannin-3.5 letting it dwell on a paper towel and let naturally dry for the product to take effect. Hydrator-3.3 relaxes stiff leather and reduces surface tension for an even appearance prior to fat and oil replenishing. Fatliquor-5.0 is applied and let soaked into the leather structure for softness and suppleness when dry. Protector-B+ impart a non-stick buttery-feel to shield against sticky soiling. Note that the mentioned products suffix numbers denotes its pH value in this holistic approach to removing vegetable and plant derives stains from auto-perforated leathers.
1. Build-up stains are removed by cleaning and rinsing with Cleaner-3.8 follows by Rinse-3.0. Agitation is done with the horsehair Brush-1 and towel
extract until it shows clean.
2. Remaining stains is treated with d’Tannin-3.5 and left to natural dry for chemical reaction to take place. Advance technique is to let it dwell on a
soak-out paper-towel without airspace for residues to wick through instead of remaining on the leather surface when dry.
1. Hydrator-3.3 is applied to soak into the leather to relax stiff and stick together fibers and to wick out suspended foreign contamination.
2. Wrapping the leather with paper towel and wet it out with Hydrator-3.3 is an advance technique to let the leather soak up the hydrator.
3. The paper towel is left on the leather to dry naturally; this technique allows the wick soiling particulates to be trapped by the paper towel instead of
remaining on the leather surface.
Fat and Oil Replenishing
1. Fatliquor-5.0 is applied and distributed with a foam brush until the leather is saturated.
2. Continuous second or third application is repeated each round the water contents evaporates until saturation.
3. Leave the leather natural drying for extra softness.
1. Protector-B+ is applied by mist spray and spread with paper towel.
2. For routine application, a paper towel is recommended to extract soiling simultaneously.
Kit Content and Product Description:
Leather Doctor® d’Tannin-3.5
This is a waterbased pH 3.5 leather-safe tannin remover. It is for removing cellulose stains such as coffee, tea, wine and some dyes. Stains that derive from plants and vegetation will probably be removed with this product.
Leather Doctor® Cleaner-3.8 (250ml)
This is a leather-safe pH 3.8 cleaner for removing Prep-7.7 sticky residue.
Leather Doctor® Rinse-3.0 (250ml)
This is a leather-safe pH 3.0 rinse to neutralize alkalinity and remove all traces of cleaning residue to a healthy squeaky-feel.
Leather Doctor® Hydrator-3.3 (250ml)
This is a waterbased pH 3.3 leather-safe hydrator with active surfactantcy for lowering the interfacial tension. It is for hydrating dried, stiffed or shrunk leathers to separates the crushed, stick together fibrils and relaxes them. It is for charging the leather protein fibers below its iso-electric point positive for long lasting hydrogen bond with the ionic negative charged Fatliquor-5.0. It is for facilitating colloidal water movement within the leather structure during the wicking process to move soiling particulates to the surface.
Leather Doctor® Fatliquor-5.0 (250ml)
This is a pH 5.0 anionic charged micro emulsion fatliquor to rejuvenate leather with softness, suppleness and strength. It penetrates and lubricates the leather fibers so that after drying they will be capable of sliding over one another smoothly. It softens the leather with stretchability, compressibility and flexibility, while enhancing its rip tensile strength greatly. It relaxes coarse breaks, creases and wrinkles enhance suppleness and prevent cracking. It helps to keep leather at its optimum physical performance and prevent premature ageing.
Leather Doctor® Protector-B+ (120ml)
This is a leather scented, non-film forming, non-stick, rub-resistant protector that impart a natural buttery-feel. Its non-stick breathable barrier is essentially to shield the detrimental effects of sticky soiling. Its natural buttery-feel protection increases the leather resistance to wet and dry rubs, thus reduce stretch, scuff and abrasion. It reduces friction squeaks that wear the finishes when one slides in and out of auto seats.
Leather Brush-1 (1pc)
This horsehair detailing brush is designed ergonomically to be an extension of our hand with a sturdy grooved grip. It is designed to produce effective result easily and efficiently. It is recommended for all smooth leather for a soft and scratch-free cleaning. Its length is 7 inches with a three-row bristle 1½ inches cleaning head.
Paper Towel Rags (5 pcs)
This rag works like cloth, lint free, highly absorbent and washable. General application is for extracting suspended soiling or for spreading hydrator, fatliquor or protector. It is used for both dye and topcoat padding for smooth leathers.
3 inch Poly-Brush (2 pcs)
This is a dense foam that resists tearing and shredding and carries more material. It has a solid wood handle that allows greater control for quality results. It is used for controlling and spreading fatliquor for a more even distribution.