Auto Leather Smoke Odor Remover Kit A3.so, by Leather Doctor, for eliminating soot and smoke odors. Sticky micron size smoke particles that lodge in the leather pores and stitching seams are removed with a combination of Smoke Cleaner-4.7 and Prep-4.4. Scrutinizing and removing these off-gassing sticky particles will eventually remove the odor problem. The sticky residue thereafter is removed with Cleaner-3.8 followed by Rinse-3.0. Hydrator-3.3 helps relax the leather structure and reduces surface tension for fat and oil replenishment. Scent Fatliquor-5.5 diffuses a classic leather scent besides penetrating and lubricating the leather structure for softness, suppleness, and strength when dry. Scent Protector-B+ enhances a non-stick rub-resistant protection with a buttery feel that shield against sticky soiling with a classic leather scent.
Deodorizing with Restorative Cleaning:
1. Prep-4.4 is applied, agitate with horsehair Brush-1 and towel extract until it shows clean.
2. Prep-4.4 is reapplied and spray over with Smoke Cleaner-4.7 for a combine agitation with horsehair Brush-1 and towel extract until it shows clean.
3. Cleaner-3.8 follows with Rinse-3.0 is for cleaning and rinsing sticky residue and towel extracted until it shows clean.
1. Hydrator-3.3 is applied saturating to plumps the leather for an even appearance.
Fat and Oil Replenishing:
1. Scent Fatliquor-5.5 is applied, redistributed with a foam brush until the leather is saturated.
2. Applied again when surface dries until repeat saturation.
3. Leave the leather to natural drying for extra softness.
1. Scent Protector-B+ is applied, redistributed with a paper towel and ready for use when dry.